- Charlie Sheen
1a. Charlie Sheen plays a character named Charlie who is based loosely on an actor named Charlie Sheen
- The kid
isn’t cute anymorewas never cute.
- It has a laugh track.
- Megan Fox was a guest star.
- It features hilarious, creative jokes like this
Berta: (reading title of book) Cooking for Dummies.
Charlie: No offense, Jake, I’m actually cooking for everybody.
- Your dad undoubtedly likes it, which means he’ll force you to watch it and laugh at the jokes that make you cry on the inside.
- The other guy, who isn’t Charlie Sheen.
- More people watch it than watch your favorite show.
- I’m never going to get those 13 minutes back.
- I have to write about “Two and a Half Men,” for a Phroth blog. Why did this happen?
By Rebecca Eisenberg, Matt Woodward, Brandon Scott Wolf, Matt Powers and Jeremy Popkin